Home » Individual Health Care Insurance

Individual Health Care Insurance


Individual health care insurance can play a big part in supporting us as we age. Didstair lidt you know many health care insurances will actually help pay a large chunk of assistant items such as stair lifts and wheelchair lifts.

Most insurance companies will help cover your purchase provided you get pre-approval along with a doctors prescription. If required you can always prepare a justification statement stating the requirements of your claim.

If you have Medicare coverage your purchase is generally 80% covered leaving you with only 20% of the bill. Be sure to check your health care insurance policy.

Insurance policy can bring these essential aids into your home at a fraction of the cost while saving you thousands of dollars and improving your quality of life. When considering personal aid items consult with your doctor and personal health insurance policy to assure you can get the best coverage possible